Served during the recording of Episode 30: Evil Buddhists
- 6 cups Rice Bubbles
- 1 packet of marshmallows (250g)
- 125g unsalted butter, melted
- Grease a 16cm × 26cm slice tray and set aside.
- Chop 1 cup marshmallows and combine in a bowl with Rice Bubbles.
- Melt remaining marshmallows in a heatproof bowl in the microwave (on high for 15–20 seconds). Add melted marshmallows and melted butter to the Rice Bubble mixture. Stir well to combine.
- Transfer mixture into tray and press down with the back of a metal spoon. Refrigerate until set, then cut into 16 bars. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.